Mental Health First Aid
Someone you know could be experiencing a mental illness or crisis. You can help them.
You are more likely to encounter someone — friend, family member, coworker, neighbor, or member of the community — in an emotional or mental crisis than someone having a heart attack. Mental Health First Aid teaches a 5-step action plan to offer initial help to people with the signs and symptoms of a mental illness or in a crisis, and connect them with the appropriate professional, peer, social, or self help care. Anyone can take the 8-hour Mental Health First Aid course — first responders, students, teachers, leaders of faith communities, human resources professionals, and caring citizens.
Youth MHFA – Monday October 1, 2018 – 8:30 to 4:30
- Cost of the 8-hour course is $25.00. Scholarships are available upon inquiry.
- Mental Health First Aid Youth – Monday, October 1, 2018; 8:30 to 4:30pm
- Lunch Included
- Scholarships available upon inquiry
- Questions? Email email@example.com or Call Angela Watton(541)244-3153
- Location: Options for Southern Oregon – Multipurpose Room 1215 SW G Street Grants Pass, OR 97526
To register, download and complete the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (option for either Microsoft Word or PDF)
If you do not have access to email, call (541) 244-3153 or mail this completed form to:
Options for Southern Oregon
Attn: Angela Watton
1181 Ramsey Ave Grants Pass, OR 97527